Beet Juice for Erectile dysfunction can be treated using various methods. One of the standard techniques is consuming a small portion of beet juice, occasionally followed by a healthy diet, exercise, positive mood, and a healthy lifestyle. Now you may have a question how you can made this homemade juice and which juicing machine can be perfect for it. Our team experts found that; you can made this juice by a slow juicer with the containing of beet juice nutritious value.
Top 10 Best Beet Juice Comparison Table - 2019
[amazon bestseller="Best Beet Juice" filterby="price" filter="offer" filter_items="50" items="10"]
What is erectile dysfunction?
- When a man faces a problem in their sexual activity in terms of erection.
- Having trouble getting or keeping an erection at the time of sex.
- Erectile dysfunction short form is ED.
- ED also means impotence.
- Mostly older men face the problem. But nowadays middle-aged men are facing it because of unhealthy diet and lifestyle.
- Extreme anxiety and for some other reason, can cause the disease.
In the article, we will discuss some facts and natural remedies of ED.
Basic points about ED
- Beet juice solves the ED problem is not a fact. Some research study says that it can help to solve it. There is no clear scientific proof about it.
- High blood pressure is standard among ED patients.
- High blood pressure damages the blood vessels. So there is disruption in blood. The blood cannot flow inside the penis area, which develops the ED disease.
- You can lower the blood pressure by drinking a small portion of beet juice with a healthy lifestyle.
- To lower the blood pressure, you also have to take some essential medications given by the doctor.
- Proper diet and a cup of beet juice can increase the flow of blood in the body. It minimizes high blood pressure.
- Theories and research studies suggest that high blood pressure can develop ED. In that case, dietitians, doctors, and fitness experts tell that the juice can improve the health of the affected person.
- Men and women both can be affected by ED. High blood pressure impacts not only men but also women. It develops a low sex drive.
- The women who have high blood pressure can be a victim of ED disease. It decreases the blood flow to the vagina. They become less active in sex. There is also a low level of respond to sex.
- To get better libido, women can also change their diet and drink a small portion of beet juice. It may play a huge impact to do more sex and get rid of ED and high blood pressure.
How is nitric oxide useful for ED?
- You will find a lot of nitrates in beet.
- Beet contains good quality nitrates.
- Our body changes the nitrates of the juice into nitric oxide.
- A healthy body quickly changes the compound to nitric oxide.
- Nitric oxide is a gas type element.
- It is naturally produced by the body to fight some specific diseases. You may also prevent the ED.
- The nitric oxide element is a dietary supplement.
- It is sold as tablets or medicine to treat the disease.
What does the whole research tell us about the nitric oxide?
- Scientists conducted some research regarding the treatment of ED.
- Nitric oxide serves and works like as a vasodilator.
- It opens up the blood vessels. The vessels become smooth by performing their active function to keep the body healthy.
- It maintains the pressure in the corpus cavernosum. The corpus cavernosum is sponge-like erectile tissue. These are rich in blood vessels & it has numerous cells. Brain and nerve signal the corpus cavernosum to a silent mode. It gets relaxed at that time when the erection is taking place or close to take place. It gets engorged with the blood.
- At last, the blood gets trapped. The erection gets triggered by the whole system. So a man or women sustain an erection.
The simple process of using the beet juice
- You have to take fresh beets, including greens.
- Put them into the juicer and drink it according to the portion.
- If you have less time then bottled beet juice can also work.
- Bottled beet juice can purchase from health stores, shops, superstores, malls, or juice bars. A small shot of beet juice is also good which you can buy from stores.
- Beets are a sweet root type of vegetable & they taste naturally sweet. There's no need to add sugar or sweetener. You can cut the sweetness by mixing carrot juice or celery stalks into the beet juice. Ginger, apple, and orange juice go well the beet juice.
It is not compulsory to drink the beet juice daily. There is no approved recommendation to consume the beet juice daily. As long as you are good to take it, then you can drink it in a small amount. If you have any disease or medical complications, then consult with the doctor.
What are the nutrients found in beet juice?
The necessary nutrients of the beet juice are-
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
What are the benefits of beet juice?
People know that beet juice lowers blood pressure. It has some other health benefits.
- Folate is present in the beet juice. Folate is a type of vitamin B. It prevents the neural tube defects of unborn babies.
- Fiber helps in the diet & these found in the beet. It keeps our bowels regular, promotes weight loss faster, and lowers the cholesterol & fibers keep us fuller longer. So we feel less hungry.
- Beet juice is highly effective before exercise or intense activity.
- Dilate blood vessels during exercise.
- Improves the blood flow to muscles.
- They improve stamina.
- It increases endurance.
- The beet juice is vasodilating effects in blood vessels after high intense workout or exercise.
- Some research has done on cancer cells. The research showed that beetroot extract destroys human cancer cell lines effectively. In this field, more research and studies are going on.
Side-effects of beet juice
- May experience red urine, even drinking in a small amount.
- Red urine is a condition called beeturia.
- It goes away when you stop drinking or eating the root vegetable.
- High oxalates compound is found so if you have been suffered or suffering from calcium oxalates kidney stones, then it better to limit the consumption of the beet juice.
- If you have diabetes, then be careful they are high in sugar.
- Those who have high blood pressure and taking medications should drink the juice in a small portion.
How to combat ED?
- People must follow a healthy lifestyle.
- You can join fitness clubs, health clubs, joggers clubs, treatment programs, or any other physical and mental development programs.
- You should stop smoking, drugs, eating unhealthy foods, unhealthy drinks, and excessive drinking.
- Take the help of doctors, fitness experts, or dietitians if you are addicted to smoking, taking illegal drugs.
- It is to be noted cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs impacts directly on ED.
How can you reduce the risk of ED?
- You have to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Stay active, physically, and mentally.
- Exercise regularly.
- Follow a specific healthy diet.
- Consult with a doctor; if you are suffering from high blood pressure, diabetics, or heart disease.
- Do not take the stress.
- Manage anxiety. If needed, consult with a psychotherapist.
The bottom line
You can eat beets or other high oxalate foods in moderation. You are also allowed to drink their juice in small amount according to the National Kidney Foundation. The doctors of kidney specialists suggest drinking or eating calcium and oxalating foods at the same time. They will bind together in the digestive system.
Occasional experience of ED is not a concern. It happens because of a stressful day, aging, or diet reasons. The medications also cause Erectile Dysfunction occasionally.
You must talk to the doctor when the ED happens regularly. It also accompanied by pain, ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and difficulty in urinating.
It is essential to share the issue of ED with your partner; otherwise, you may experience more stress and anxiety. It may worsen the symptoms. There is nothing to be ashamed of sharing the problem with your partner. We should remember, ED is a medical condition. If required, we must communicate about it to our partners so that the problem is not prolonged.